We think you will find QuickPass quick, easy, and efficient! When you click the link below you can begin your blood donation process from the comfort of your home or office!
You must complete QuickPass on the day of your donation only. Once you’ve responded to the questions, you will be given the option to print your QuickPass barcode. You can also take a screenshot of this barcode and present this at registration. This is a critically important step! The QuickPass barcode is what we use to access your responses. We cannot access your QuickPass responses at the donation location without a printed copy or a copy on your mobile device.
Three Easy Steps
Your QuickPass process will be completed in three easy steps:
- READ the educational materials
- ANSWER the health history questions
- PRINT or SCREENSHOT your QuickPass barcode (If your phone screen is cracked, the barcode may not scan correctly, so please print your QuickPass barcode and bring it in with you.)
Some Things to Keep in Mind
- You must complete the QuickPass process on the day of your donation.
- You must answer the questions honestly and confidentially.
- QuickPass does not determine your eligibility to donate; that will be done at the time of your donation.
- You must complete the questions in a single session. If the system times out, you will have to start over.
- If there is a question you don’t understand or don’t know the answer to, please skip it and go to the next question.
- You will need access to a printer or a you can take a screenshot of the barcode to show to KBC staff at registration.
- If you are unable to access or complete your QuickPass, please complete the questionnaire in person at your blood donation location.
- Visit our Donor QuickPass FAQ for answers to questions you may have about the process.
- You may also want to review Donation Tips and Consent to Donate prior to your donation.
- Please note: QuickPass is not the same as an appointment to donate.