Kentucky Blood Center’s Marketing and Recruitment Department works with members of the media and others in the community to educate the public on the ongoing and increasing need for blood and blood products.
Kentucky Blood Center requires prior notice before allowing media coverage at a blood drive or donor center. KBC staff does not meet with media news representatives who do not have an appointment.
Media appointments can be made by contacting one of the KBC representatives listed above.
If you are a member of the media and have a general inquiry, please send a message here.
- Coronavirus Update – Monday, March 23, 2020
- Coronavirus Update – Tuesday, March 17, 2020
- Blood Donors Can Save Lives, Help Needy
- Kentucky Wins 2019 Big Blue Crush
- Kentucky Battles Tennessee in Big Blue Crush 2019
- Morehead State Student Wins 2019 Toyota Tacoma
- Help Kentucky Blood Center This 4th of July Holiday
- Team Liquid Partnership Launch
- Summer 2019 Kickoff
- Kings Island Tickets