- KBC expanding service area statewide
- KBC announces ZIKA Virus testing on all donations
- KBC celebrates Kentucky State Fair, blood donors
- KBC taking steps to protect blood supply from Zika virus
- Kentucky Blood Center and Air Methods Kentucky Announce Use of Blood in Southern Kentucky Helicopters
- First-ever blood drive at KFC Yum! Center is Feb. 23
- Florida nips Kentucky by six in Big Blue Slam
- Cat fans take on Florida Gators in Big Blue Slam Blood Battle
- Live here. Give here. Win a Toyota Camry built here.
KBC announces summer promotion
- Wildcat blue or Cardinal red: What color is your blood type?
- Winter Slams Blood Supply
- Kentucky beats Florida in Big Blue Slam
- Kentucky beats Tennessee in the 27th annual Big Blue Crush
- KBC opens Middletown Donor Center
- KBC blood donor saves lives, wins new car
- Old Man Winter strikes again: Donors needed in March
- Kentucky women’s basketball players to visit blood donors
- Winter weather packs a punch: community’s blood supply hit hard
- Big Blue Slam: Kentucky vs. Florida blood drive opens at Rupp Arena
- Blood drive cancellations cause drop in supply
Kentucky Blood Center’s Marketing and Recruitment Department works with members of the media and others in the community to educate the public on the ongoing and increasing need for blood and blood products.
Kentucky Blood Center requires prior notice before allowing media coverage at a blood drive or donor center. KBC staff does not meet with media news representatives who do not have an appointment.
Media appointments can be made by contacting one of the KBC representatives listed above.
If you are a member of the media and have a general inquiry, please send a message here.